20091007

First URBN mail!!

I got an email from a rep at Urban Outfitters a few weeks ago saying she liked the blog and the links to UO. She added us to the mailing list and lo and behold, just yesterday I get a ginormo envelope from the UO headquarters.

Inside?

The sweetest brochures/catalogs my eyes have seen. Anyone who's gone inside my room knows I'm a packrat when it comes to magazines. CD jackets. Catalogs. Handouts. Nice pretty paper. Paper with sexy fonts. Anything with typography. Cardstock paper.

The holiday 09 catalog is no exception.

.
.
.

Thanks Urban Outfitters for the beautiful mail!
I want loafers from them and a striped shirt. Stripes because it's finally fall. Fall weather smells better than all the heat we've gotten so far. From 90064 to 92887, goodbye summer.

1 comment: