20090821

inspah board

An inspah board is always fun to have. It's something to look at, and can be messy. This particular one I have doesn't like my wall for some reason. It fell in the middle of the night and scared the shyitphukka outta me. There's a Juergen Teller shot for MJ, a black and white spread with photos of (really young, bowl-cut) Chloe from Anthem Mag, old shots of Edie Sedgwick from Interview, and a tiny blurb about some Dali painting.

.


I never actually look at these photos for anything in particular. I like seeing it out of the corner of my eye, a big mess. A conglomerate of images that just end up looking like one image if you look at your monitor and see it in the corner of your eye.

That's what a lot of things are. Many images separately that people pull together depending on the aesthetic aka "mood" desired and boom bang bing - it's a magazine page. Or a blog page. Or a poster. Or a pamphlet. Or a brochure.

Insert when 2 Become 1 by the Spice Girls.

Anyway, this is my board. Does anyone have really strong sticky stuff?